Chicken drumsticks and thighs are very kid friendly as according to my honey bunches it have handles :)
Its spicy and tangy pieces of succulent chicken are irresistible. Its another quick cooking meal where your preparation time is barely 10 minutes. I wish you could hear the crispy skin sounds through the pictures.
Chicken legs quarters 4 skin on
Salt 1 tsp
Cumin powder 1 tbsp
Smoked Paprika 1 tbsp
Brown sugar 1/2 tsp
Crushed red chili 1 tsp
All spice 1/4 tsp
Raw Mango powder 2 tsp
- Put all the spices in a bowl and mix them well.
- Coat chicken pieces with the spice rub and massage it.
- Preheat oven at 375.
- Put the chicken pieces on a rack in baking tray.
- Bake the chicken for 50-60 mins until skin is crisp and golden.
- Serve the chicken with brown rice or a green salad.